(SKU: 23025) TOYOTA 3IN LIFTED N3 STRUTS (05-18 TACOMA)
Do you want a great looking lifted truck that still rides like the day you bought it? Take your truck to new heights while preserving ride quality with Rough Country's N3 Performance Struts. Our Nitrogen charged, lifted struts add ride height to your truck while maintaining a smooth, factory-like ride.
Rough Country's Performance N3 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome-hardened piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use. Each strut is tuned to OEM specs and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These Performance N3 Struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
These struts are engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application, and are designed to utilize the OEM coil while providing enough ride height to eliminate the need for strut spacers or other means of lifting. The result is an increased ride height that improves the ride-quality and handling of your lifted truck. Includes a 3-year Limited Warranty.
- Application specific velocity sensitive valving
- Utilizes OEM coil spring.
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride.
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Lifted 3-inches, eliminating the need for strut spacers.
- Nitrogen gas charged to improve ride, handling, and reduce shock oil aeration.
- Offers improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Special formulated low friction shock oil
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Hardened chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Black powder coat finish
- Sold in pairs
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- ONLY fits models with 3-inches of lift
- Does NOT fit models with 5 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit T/X Baja models.
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
|Does NOT fit models with 5 lug wheels|
|Does NOT fit T/X Baja models|
|Does NOT fit XSP-X models|