Jeep's JL Wrangler model is an impressive overhaul over previous designs, with modern appointments and considerably more power. Put the finishing touch on your new JL with enough clearance to easily run 35x12.50 tires with Rough Country's 3.5in Suspension Lift! This easy-to-install kit offers a total transformation in the look of your Jeep while maintaining a smooth, factory-like ride. Instantly gain an aggressive look and commanding stance that will truly set your JL apart from the pack! Rough Country's 3.5in Suspension Lift includes front and rear coil springs with a linear coil rate that promotes incredible handling while retaining more lift height under load than other designs. For an impressive ride quality both on and off-road, this kit also includes Rough Country's nitrogen-charged N3 shocks. These 10-stage variable valving shocks feature a durable 18mm spring loaded piston rod, huge 54mm shock body, and reinforced seals for a long lifespan of smooth performance. A set of control arm drop brackets allow you to retain the factory arms at the proper geometric angle for great handling and a smooth highway ride. Rough Country's Jeep JL 3.5in kit features an easy installation process with only light drilling required for an easy, no-fuss assembly and includes a Lifetime Replacement Warranty for the ultimate peace of mind!
Easy Installation Increased Ground Clearance Great handling and smooth ride quality
- Fits 4-Door models ONLY. Fits diesel models ONLY. Does NOT fit Rubicon models. An aftermarket driveshaft is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for installation of any Jeep JL lift kit 3.5â or taller. The factory driveshaft will become damaged if the suspension reaches full droop or flex. Please use Rough Countryâs Jeep JL Front CV Driveshaft #5090.1.
- Est. Install Time: 4-6 Hours
- Front Component: Lifted Coil Springs Lower Control Arm Drop Brackets Sway Bar Links Bump Stops
- Rear Component: Lifted Coil Springs Sway Bar Links Track Bar Bracket Bump Stops
- Tire Info:35x12.50 R20:20x10:5x5:-18:-