6in GM Suspension Lift Kit (01-10 2500HD 4WD)
Maintains factory ride quality Increased ground clearance Designed to run 35x12.50 tires One-piece quality cast CNC machined knuckles Integrated skid plate does not sacrifice ground clearance Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor modification to the front differential If equipped with factory 17-inch wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17-inch or larger. Use of a 35 x 12.50 tire may require modification to the front valance. If equipped with a gas engine, then an exhaust reroute modification may be needed for front driveshaft clearance. Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Front Component: Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Differential drop brackets Lower integrated HD skid plate CV spacers Sway-bar links Hardware
- Rear Component: Lifted blocks U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:315/75 R16:16x8:8x6.5:+0:-; 315/75 R16:16x8:8x6.5:+1:-; 35x12.50 R17:17x9:8x6.5:+0:-; 35x12.50 R17:17x9:8x6.5:+1:-; 35x12.50 R17:17x9:8x6.5:-12:-; 35x12.50 R18:18x9:8x6.5:+0:-; 35x12.50 R18:18x9:8x6.5:+1:-; 35x12.50 R18:18x9:8x6.5:-12:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x10:8x6.5:-18:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x10:8x6.5:-24:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x6.5:+0:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x6.5:+1:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x6.5:-12:-; 35x12.50 R22:22x10:8x6.5:-18:-; 35x12.50 R22:22x10:8x6.5:-24:-