6in GM Suspension Lift Kit w/ V2 Shocks
Redesigned for easier installation Track width remains stock Increased ground clearance Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RC laser cut logos. Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels. Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups. Requires minor cutting and grinding. Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance. Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban models require extended rear sway-bar links. (#1038) 4-Door Tahoe and Yukon models require torsion bar crossmember bracket kit (#89501). Models equipped with Auto Trac will require a new aftermarket driveshaft. (#5082) Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Front Component: Front crossmember Rear crossmember Differential drop brackets Torsion bar drop brackets Upper control arm drop brackets Lower control arm drop brackets Kicker bars Front skid plate Lower skid plate Steering link Heim joint assist link Hardware
- Rear Component: Fabricated lift blocks Add-a-leaf springs U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:315/75 R16:16x8:6x5.5:+0:-;315/75 R16:16x8:6x5.5:+1:-;315/75 R16:Factory 16:6x5.5:-:-;35x12.50 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+0:-;35x12.50 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+1:-;35x12.50 R17:17x9:6x5.5:-12:-;35x12.50 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+0:-;35x12.50 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+1:-;35x12.50 R18:18x9:6x5.5:-12:-;35x12.50 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+0:-;35x12.50 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+1:-;35x12.50 R20:20x9:6x5.5:-12:-