3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit w/Upper Control Arms | Vertex w/V2 Shocks (07-16 1500 PU 4WD)
Easy bolt-on installation. Fits models with factory cast steel or aluminum control arms Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss assembly Increased ground clearance. Can be returned to stock! Differential drops maintain proper axle angle. Differential drops are made from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum. Ball joints are made by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design. Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation. Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding New lift block replaces the factory equipped block. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed. Does NOT fit AWD models. Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models. Does NOT fit models with stock Stamped Steel control arms. Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- Est. Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Front Component: Vertex adjustable coilovers Forged upper control arms Upper MOOG ball joints Differential drop spacers Differential skid plate Hardware
- Rear Component: 3in fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+0:-; 285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+1:-; 285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+18:-; 285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+19:-; 285/55 R20:Factory 20:6x5.5:-:-; 285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+0:-; 285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+1:-; 285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+18:-; 285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+19:-; 285/65 R18:Factory 18:6x5.5:-:-; 285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+0:-; 285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+1:-; 285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+12:-; 285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+18:-; 285/70 R17:Factory 17:6x5.5:-:-; 295/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+18:-; 295/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+19:-; 305/60 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+18:-; 305/60 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+19:-