6in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit (99-06 1500 PU 4WD)
Torsion bars stay in factory location Redesigned for easier installation Maintains factory ride quality Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models Unmatched ground clearance Axles maintain factory position and angle No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models. Does NOT fit HD models. Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models. Frame bracket modification required Differential modification required Models equipped with a factory painted bumpers will require trimming to valance and bumper. New fabricated lift block replaces your factory equipped block. If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger. Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- Front Component: Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Non-torsion bar drop brackets Differential drop brackets Sway-bar links CV spacers Skid plate Hardware
- Rear Component: 6.25in fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:315/75 R16:16x8:6x5.5:-6:-;35x12.50-17:17x9:6x5.5:+0:-;35x12.50-17:17x9:6x5.5:+1:-;35x12.50-17:17x9:6x5.5:-12:-;35x12.50-18:18x9:6x5.5:+0:-;35x12.50-18:18x9:6x5.5:+1:-;35x12.50-18:18x9:6x5.5:-12:-;35x12.50-20:20x9:6x5.5:+0:-;35x12.50-20:20x9:6x5.5:+1:-;35x12.50-20:20x9:6x5.5:-12:-