7.5in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit | Vertex (11-19 2500HD/3500HD)
Maintains factory ride quality Maintains the stock track width Torsion bars stay in the factory location Unmatched ground clearance Axles maintain factory position and angle No drilling or modifying of the differential No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required Includes our latest application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit dually models. Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control. Does NOT work with factory wheels. If equipped with factory 17" wheels - new aftermarket wheels must be 17" or larger to clear brake calipers/rotor. Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance Models equipped with factory rear overload springs require longer u-bolt kit (7664) - available below.
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- Front Component: Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Differential drop brackets Differential skid plate Non-torsion bar drop brackets Sway-bar link extensions Sway-bar brackets Brake line relocation bracket Hardware
- Rear Component: Lifted blocks U-bolts Bump-stop brackets Brake line brackets E-brake line bracket Hardware
- Tire Info:35x12.50 R17:17x9:8x180:+0:-;35x12.50 R17:17x9:8x180:+1:-;35x12.50 R18:18x9:8x180:+0:-;35x12.50 R18:18x9:8x180:+1:-;35x12.50 R18:18x9:8x180:-12:-;35x12.50 R20:20x10:8x180:-18:-;35x12.50 R20:20x10:8x180:-24:-;35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x180:+0:-;35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x180:+1:-;35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x180:-12:-;35x12.50 R22:22x10:8x180:-18:-;35x12.50 R22:22x10:8x180:-24:-;Does NOT fit factory wheels