6in GM Suspension Lift Kit w/ N3 Sruts andamp; V2 Monotube (14-18 1500 PU 4WD | Aluminum)
Can run factory 20-inch wheels. Provides highly sought level stance. High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance. 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Includes application valved V2 Monotube series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires cutting and drilling. Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. If wider than 295/60R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required. Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Front Component: Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Lifted N3 struts CV spacers Differential drop brackets Differential skid plate Sway-bar drop brackets Hardware
- Rear Component: Fabricated lift blocks Brake line brackets U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:285/65 R18:Factory 18:6x5.5:-:0.25" Spacer; 295/60 R20:Factory 20:6x5.5:-:0.25" Spacer; 295/70 R17:Factory 17:6x5.5:-:0.25" Spacer; 305/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+12:-; 305/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+18:-; 305/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+12:-; 305/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+18:-; 305/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+12:-; 305/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+18:-