4in GM Suspension Lift Kit | Lifted Struts and V2 Shocks (15-21 Canyon/Colorado 2WD/4WD)
Increased ground clearance Maintains factory track width. Maintains factory-like ride. No welding or strut disassembly required to install. No tierod cutting or replacing required. Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo. Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible. Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Fits both Gas and Diesel models Does NOT fit ZR2 models Requires minor cutting and drilling. Requires aftermarket 18" wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work. Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels, and / or wheel spacers, be hub-centric
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Front Component: Lifted knuckles Lifted struts Strut clamps Front crossmember Rear crossmember Differential drop brackets Sway-bar links Brake line brackets Front skid plate Lower skid plate Hardware
- Rear Component: 2.5in fabricated lift blocks Brake line relocation brackets U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:285/65 R18:18x9:6x120:+0:-;Does NOT fit factory wheels