2 - 3in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Redesigned for easier installation Maintains stock geometry Increased ground clearance Control arms include MOOG Problem Solver pressed-in ball joints to ease installation. Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings Forged torsion bar keys are stronger and more durable. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups. ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels. Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Front Component: Upper control arms Upper MOOG ball joints Differential drop bracket Forged torsion bar adjuster keys Shock relocation brackets Hardware
- Rear Component: Fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:-12:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:-12:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:-12:-;285/75 R16:16x8:6x5.5:-:-;285/75 R16:Factory 16:6x5.5:-:-