3.5in GM Suspension Lift | Knuckle Kit w/Vetex (07-13 1500 PU 4wd | Cast Steel)
Increased ground clearance. Increased CV axle boot clearance with the stamped steel lower control arm. Retains factory suspension components Levels front with rear Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Requires cutting and grinding If using factory wheels, a 0.25in wheel spacer is required. #1065 Does NOT work with aftermarket control arms Does NOT fit models with aluminum or stamped Steel control arms. Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. New lift block replaces the factory equipped block. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Est. Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Front Component: Vertex adjustable coilovers Lifted knuckles Differential drop spacers Differential skid plate Hardware
- Rear Component: 3in fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+12:-;285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+18:-;285/55 R20:Factory 20:6x5.5:-:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+12:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+18:-;285/65 R18:Factory 18:6x5.5:-:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+12:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+18:-;285/70 R17:Factory 17:6x5.5:-:-