5in GM Torsion Bar Drop Suspension Lift Kit (11-19 2500HD/3500HD)
Maintains factory ride quality Maintains the stock track width Unmatched ground clearance Axles maintain factory position and angle No drilling or modifying of the differential No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling. Does NOT fit dually models. Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control. Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance Factory rear overload springs will NEED to be removed on equipped models. Does NOT work with factory wheels. Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must use 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels due to larger calipers/rotor.
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- Front Component: Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Differential drop brackets Differential skid plate Torsion bar drop brackets Sway-bar link extensions Sway-bar brackets Upper shock brackets Brake line relocation brackets Hardware
- Rear Component: Lifted blocks U-bolts Bump-stop brackets Brake line brackets E-brake line bracket Hardware
- Tire Info:295/60 R20:20x9:8x180:+0:-; 295/60 R20:20x9:8x180:+1:-; 295/60 R20:20x9:8x180:-12:-; 295/60 R20:20x10:8x180:-18:Minor Trimming; 295/60 R20:20x10:8x180:-19:Minor Trimming; 295/60 R22:22x10:8x180:-18:Minor Trimming; 295/60 R22:22x10:8x180:-19:Minor Trimming; 35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x180:+0:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x180:+1:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x180:-12:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x10:8x180:-18:Minor Trimming; 35x12.50 R20:20x10:8x180:-19:Minor Trimming; 35x12.50 R22:22x10:8x180:-18:Minor Trimming; 35x12.50 R22:22x10:8x180:-19:Minor Trimming