Transforming your truck has never been easier with Rough Country's 1.5" - 2.5" Leveling Suspension kit for 99-06 Chevy / GMC 1500's. Get everything you need to run up to 32" tires and gain the aggressive good-looks of a leveled truck with a taller stance - all in one easy to install package. A set of high-quality Rough Country Forged Torsion Keys allow fine-tuning of the torsion bar to level the front with the rear. With a 1" adjustable range, these keys can be dialed in to the desired angle; from perfectly level to Cali lean. Our Forged Torsion keys are considerably stronger than cast-iron, offering plenty of strength to keep everything locked and leveled. Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 1.5" - 2.5" Leveling Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 285/75 R16 tire with factory backspacing. A set of 3" Rear Blocks and shock spacers help provide ample room for a wider range of options than lesser leveling kits can offer. This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint. With our 100% Bolt-On Installation processes, this kit is easy enough to install on your own, or can save money on installation at your local shop. Best of all, this GM Leveling kit is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty and features our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Easy bolt-on installation Increased ground clearance Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle Forged torsion bar adjuster keys Includes application valved N3 series shocks for the best in balanced performance with both on and off-road use.
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models Does NOT fit HD models. Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Est. Install Time: 2 - 3 hours
- Front Component: Forged torsion bar adjuster keys Shock spacers
- Rear Component: 3" lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/55 R20:20x9:6x5.5:-12:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/65 R18:18x9:6x5.5:-12:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+0:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:+1:-;285/70 R17:17x9:6x5.5:-12:-;285/70 R17:Factory 17:6x5.5:-:-;285/75 R16:16x8:6x5.5:+0:-;285/75 R16:16x8:6x5.5:+1:-;285/75 R16:Factory 16:6x5.5:-:-