Give your 78-79 Ford Bronco an aggressive look from front to rear with Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit! This easy-to-install leveling kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, flush look that gives a better ride height and more aggressive appearance. This kit features a set of front, durable coil springs and rear leaf springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of 7 degree c-bushings and track bar drop bracket are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. Our fabricated rear blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts. A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body. Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 35" tire with proper wheel backspacing. Best of all, Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Increased ground clearance Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- A drop pitman arm is recommended for optimum turning radius and drag link alignment. (#6602) (#6602) pitman arm will NOT work if the original arm has a welded ball joint on the end. Vehicles with factory quad shocks (2 front shocks per side) will simply use a single aftermarket shock.
- Est. Install Time: 5-7 hours
- Front Component: Lifted coil springs Track bar drop bracket 7° C-bushings Hardware
- Rear Component: Lifted leaf springs U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:35x12.50 R15:Factory 15:5x5.5:-:-