6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit w/ Front Drive Shaft & V2 Shocks (17-20 F-250/350 4WD | Diesel)
Easy bolt-on installation Increased ground clearance Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability. Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models. Does NOT fit dually models. Does NOT fit manual shift transfer cases Does NOT work on models equipped with Tremor Factory Trim Package
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Front Component: Lifted coil springs Radius arm drop brackets Front Drive Shaft Sway-bar links Track bar drop bracket Stabilizer relocation brackets Pitman arm Brake line brackets Bumpstop spacers Hardware
- Rear Component: Fabricated lift blocks Brake line brackets U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:37x12.50 R17:17x9:Factory:-; 37x12.50 R18:18x9:Factory:-; 37x12.50 R20:20x9:Factory:-; 37x12.50 R22:22x9:Factory:-