Give your 99-04 Ford Super Duty an impressive upgrade, front to back with Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift System! This easy-to-install lift kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, better-than-stock look that gives an improved ride height and more aggressive appearance. This kit features a set of front and rear lifted leaf springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of sway bar drop brackets and track bar bracket are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body. Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift System comes with everything you need to fit up to a 35" tire with proper wheel backspacing. Best of all, Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift System is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Easy bolt-on installation Increased ground clearance Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Does NOT fit V-8 gas engine models. Does NOT fit dually models. Does NOT fit models with a production date before 3-1-1999 A carrier bearing drop bracket is needed for trucks equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft. (#1197)
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Front Component: Lifted leaf springs Sway-bar drop brackets Track bar drop bracket U-bolts Hardware
- Rear Component: Lifted leaf springs U-bolts Hardware
- Tire Info:35x12.50 R17:17x9:8x170:-12:-; 35x12.50 R18:18x9:8x170:-12:-; 35x12.50 R20:20x9:8x170:-12:-