6IN FORD 4-LINK SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (17-18 F-250/350 4WD | DIESEL)
Gain greater travel and improved handling while adding ground clearance and aggressive style with Rough Country’s 4-Link F-250 Lift Kit.
This innovative kit allows you to replace your factory arms with a 4-Link setup, using Rough Country’s durable, fixed upper arms and adjustable lower control arms. A set of radius arm drop brackets maintain proper geometry and allow for proper caster setting, which is crucial to maintain factory handling.
This kit includes a set of lifted coil springs, radius arm drop-brackets, and ultra-durable, fabricated Anti-wrap rear blocks that prevent binding and axle wrap. This kit also includes stainless steel extended brake lines and brake line brackets to ensure you have everything you need to install your lift. Best of all, this kit features Rough Country’s Nitrogen-Charged N2.0 Shock Absorbers for the ultimate balance in off-road performance and a smooth highway ride. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit manual shift transfer cases
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- New fabricated lift block replaces the factory equipped lift block.
|2017-2018||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2017-2018||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|Does NOT fit gas engine models|
|Does NOT fit dually models|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS