4.5IN TOYOTA SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (07-15 TUNDRA)
Take your Toyota Tundra to the next level with Rough Country's 4.5in Suspension Lift for 07 & up models. With heavy-duty components and a high-clearance design, this kit offers aggressive looks, unparalleled off-road performance, and enough ride height to run up to 35in tires.
Instantly gain a meaner lifted and level stance with high-quality equipment that's made to handle the hazards of high-performance while withstanding the test of time. A set of durable lifted knuckles, high-clearance front and rear crossmembers, upper strut spacers, and long-lasting, fabricated rear blocks give you plenty of lift and uncompromised toughness.
This all-inclusive kit features everything you need to take your Tundra off the tread and through the trenches; featuring steering stops, brake line brackets, differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, and anything else one would need to keep everything working at optimum angles after lifting. Best of all, you can get up and running with Rough Country's 4.5in Toyota Tundra Lift at a price that won't break the bank!
- Unmatched ground clearance due to high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Will work with factory 18-inch or larger wheels.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Does NOT fit Pro Series models
- Does NOT fit Rock Warrior models
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- Requires 18-inch or larger wheels.
- Stock 18-inch or larger wheels can be used but can accommodate tires no wider than 11.5-inch.
- In some cases minor trimming may be needed to clear 35-inch tires.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire / wheel combinations.
|Does NOT fit TRD Pro Series models|
|Does NOT fit Rock Warrior models|
|Does NOT fit XSP-X models|