2.5IN JEEP LONG ARM SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (6CYL)
Gain the absolute best in off-road articulation and a host of impressive features with this all-inclusive package featuring an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. There are no obstacles you can't tackle with Rough Country's ultra-durable 2.5-inch Long-Arm Lift Kit for Jeep TJ. Featuring HUGE adjustable, high-clearance lower control arms and X-Flex Joints, this beefy Suspension setup with longer travel arms doesn't just prevent binding and rear-steer, it gives you unparalleled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized - letting you negotiate trails on your terms. With OEM style Clevite Bushings, Sway Bar Disconnects, and our large diameter N3 Shocks, you've got a rig that's ready to go where most wouldn't dare.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16lb Track Bar boasts a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle. This kit includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Unbeatable value and the best price in the market!
- Increased ground clearance
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Fits Unlimited models ONLY.
- Does NOT fit models with 4cyl engine.
- Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components.
|Est. Install Time||8-9 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33x12.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||3.75"|
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|