LOWERING SHACKLES 1-2.5 INCH | CHEVY C1500/K1500 TRUCK 2WD (88-99)
Lower the rear of you GM/F-150 with Rough Country's 1-2.5in lowering shackles! From the factory, your GM/F-150 sits lower in the front than the rear. This economical and simple lowering shackle makes it easy to reduce the amount of rear height, giving you a level look from front to back for an drastically improved appearance.
Installation has never been easier. Rough Country's lowering shackles offer two mounting holes for installation allowing your truck to be lowered 1-2.5inches. These heavy duty shackles are constructed of .25 steel offering O.E. style rubber bushings to face the road ahead. Best of all Rough Country's lowering shackles are back by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Adjustable to fine tune the stance of your truck.
- Lowers the rear to be level with the front of the vehicle.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit long wheel base models.
- 97-03 Ford models lower between 1-inch and 2-inch drop.
- 88-98 GM models lower between 1.5-inch and 2-inch drop.
- 73-87 GM models lower between 2-inch and 2.5-inch drop.